last updated April 28th, 2023
1. What data do we collect and how will we use it?
The data we collect is the information in the contact form, which requires a user to submit their persons first name, last name, email address, how the user found out about us, and how they intent to be involved with the project. Optional fields that are also collected include the persons phone number, and message sent with the submission.
2. What method do we use to collect your data?
We collect data via out contact form, and the information is then stored in a Google Sheets spreadsheet, protected and secured by Google.
3. Will our business share your personal information?
4. How will we interact and communicate with our customers?
5. How can a user such as yourself redress, and our personal security information?
Our database is built and secured with Google Sheets. Any question regarding the business of Googles privacy & security, please refer to their very own terms and conditionshere.
6. What is out policy on persons under the age of 18?
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction). We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Data from children under 18. If you believe that we have collected, used or disclosed Personal Data of a child under the age of 18 (or the age of majority in your jurisdiction), please contact us using the contact information below so that we can take appropriate action.
7. What are the businesses future plans?
8. What are the business contact information?